Saturday, March 20, 2010

5 DAYS IN A ROW

I can't believe I did it:) I was able to work out for 5 days in a row, and I ate under 1200 calories a day. Hopefully, I lost some weight this week. I will find out next Friday. I want to cheat and go on a scale now, but I'll be good. It feels awesome knowing that I EARNED a DAY OFF from the gym:) I am not going to the gym at all today!! I am going to enjoy this day with my little's, their friends, and the beautiful sunshine.:) This morning I meet a group of Kenroy students, and we cleaned up the Kenroy's primary playground. It was fun! I was surprised by the number of students that showed up...25! They all worked very hard, and they enjoyed planting flowers in the courtyard. I think everyone was able to plant their own flower! When they are at school; they will be able to feel the pride of knowing they made a difference at the school. I am proud of each of them! What champs, they got up early on a Saturday and went to school and weeded!
I am headed to Castle Park and Shrek's Swamp with all my 8 little's to play hide and go seek tag! Sooooooo Fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment