Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm Ready to Keep Going

Well Well Well! I can't believe that it has been two weeks since I have blogged or gone to the gym. I am really disappointed in myself. I really thought that I would be better at blogging daily. But life is busy and I am happy to be doing it now. I miss talking with you guys. Your encouragement and support has kept me going strong the past two months. Thanks:) I went 5 days in a row to the gym, took two days off, back on for 4 days in a row, then got sick, and where I have been since then...laying on my couch.(when I have a free minute)I will say that I was terribly sick for 7 days, and spent three of them in the hospital. Today, is the first day that I feel 100% back to my normal busy self. I have continued to eat healthy, do crunches daily, and play outside as much as possible. It is just shocking that I only have 25 days left until the challenge is over! Yikes!
I will be at Wenatchee Gold's Gym bright and early tomorrow morning...6am! Does anyone want to meet me for a workout? I have to weigh in on air, and see how much I have lost while being so sick. I am going to scream for joy;if the scale reads any number in the 130's. I am soooo sick and tired of being 140lbs! So wish me luck and listen in to hear the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment