Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Workout

Happy Valentine's Day!! I had a wonderful surprise from Garrod today, a new pair of walking shoes. I love them, and I am grateful that there was no chocolate presents. Instead, I got raspberries and strawberries. Yummy!! I worked out today for an hour and half on all the different weight machines. However, I did almost end up with a black eye. I was trying to do the machine that you put your arms in the sling, hang freely, and raise your legs up. Do you know the one I'm talking about? Anyway, as I was trying not to swing back and fourth while I was moving my legs up the hookey things came undone and I flew backwards to the floor. Splat on my ass! Thank goodness only my girlfriend Charla saw, I think. But OMGoodness that was embarrassing! I don't know if I will work out that machine AGAIN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment