Friday, February 19, 2010

TGIF

I am thrilled it's Friday!! It has been a very busy week with work, workouts, and family! I have already been to the gym 5 times this week. That means I don't HAVE to go back to the gym until Monday if I wanted. The freedom in knowing this is amazing!! I'm happy! I went to Zumba last night, and realized how I need to video tape the instructor so I can work on the steps at home. She goes sooo fast that I can't keep up the right form for the steps. When I look at myself in the mirrors, I can honestly say I am embarrassed at what I see!! A out of shape mom who doesn't know how to move to beat and keep her body from flailing all around. I really do look like a monkey on a sugar high, and I laugh at myself for much of the class! Because if you can't laugh at yourself than nobody can laugh with you!! I would like to give a BIG THANK YOU to Maureen Phinney, Julie Mott, and Stacie Ritter for being my daily cheer-leading squad! I could not be successful at this challenge without the support of friends like all of you. Thank you EVERYONE for your support.
Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the Sunshine:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment