Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cheating

We are taught at a early age important morals to live by. Such as; tell the truth, share with others, and always do your best. However, life is complicated and sometimes we can't abide by these simple guidelines all time. For instance, when a friend asks me if I think she's fat; I lie and tell her no (even though she is overweight). We tell white lies because almost nobody wants to hurt people's feelings. Sharing is a hard one for many. I have always taught my little's to share with others, and they do often. But if somebody wanted me to share my new car with them or share my diamond earrings(I really don't have a set)I would say "no way". Many times children are the only ones who share all of their personal belongings. Is that right? Or am I the only person who doesn't like to share my favorite things.
Always do your best! This is something we have heard our entire lives. But do we always do our best? I know I don't all the time. Today, I didn't do my best with my diet. I cheated!! I had a drink, a very loaded with calories drink! It tasted just like a big glass of chocolate milk. Can you guess what it is? Smith & Wesson! I have been doing good sticking to my diet plan, but not today. I didn't feel guilty at all while I was drinking it with my girlfriends, but now I want to kick my own ass! What the heck was I thinking? So after my buzz wore off I went to the gym and pushed myself extra hard on the elliptical machine! I stayed on it for 45 minutes. That's my new record! When I first started working out just two weeks ago I could only last 15 minutes without taking a break. It does feel good to know that my endurance is improving!!
The bottom line is I need to create a fat free/ calorie free alcoholic drink! No, I'm just kidding, but wouldn't it be great! Now, I'm off to do my 50 crunches before I sit on my butt and watch American Idol! Goodnight Friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment