Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One Size Smaller

I can't believe it!! I haven't really been losing very much weight..only 3 pounds!! However, I took Paidyn to Old Navy to get some clothes and I decided to try on some jeans. I grabbed my normally size 12 and headed off to the changing room. To my surprise, they were to big!! Then thought there is noway that I could fit into a size 10 skinny jean, and I did fit. I am so stink en excited!!! I bought them and a new shirt too. So I guess good diet and exercise does work. Honestly, when I was working out today with Charla we vented to each other about our lack of weight loss!! We both have been trying really hard to eat right and exercise often but the pounds keep sticking to us. But now I can tell her we need to check how many inches were losing and not worry so much about the pounds!!
Another great thing happened to me today. Drum roll please....... I was finally able to talk to Lily Stehr mom Jody on the phone. We have never meet, never spoke before today, and now I feel really blessed that she found me by google. Actually, she typed in her daughter name on google and my blog came up. Jody was excited about what I am trying to do to raise awareness and money for Lily's upcoming surgery. And she gave me the ok to keep blogging about Lily. So here's the lastest.
Lily has her surgery at John Hopkins on March 9, 2010. They will be gone for a while. I am going to put some money in her account by Friday March 5th, and If anyone has an extra $5 laying around I would love to come pick it up and put it in the bank for Lily. If you need the account number and bank branch please go to my first/second blog post and everything you will need is on there. I would like to lift Lily and her family up in our prayers and bless them abundantly with our support. Would anyone be willing to send off a Get Well card for Lily to John Hopkins? It would be great to flood the family with words of encouragement! Praise Master J for everything that He is doing and going to do for Lily and her family!!

1 comments:

chrisyclay said...

I will post the address to John Hopkins on my next post! I need to find it!!

Post a Comment