Thursday, February 25, 2010

CC VIRGIN

The topic I want to talk about is a little different for my normal workout update. So if you have a weak stomach today's blog is not for you. I really don't even want to write about it. I'm getting red in the face, while giggling out loud just thinking about this embarrassing topic. I am reminded how I felt as high school student sitting in Health class be educated to the joys STD's and child birth. However, I promised myself I would blog all new fitness experiences I have during this 90 day. Actually, I decided to put this whole GG challenge in God's hands, and walk by Faith. It is so amazing the gifts that we are giving from Him. Such as Grace, Love, and Humor. It's a indescribable feeling to embrace God's love for you and know He has EVERY detail planned out for you. Even the most littlest insignificant things. Today's topic is hard for me, and I pray every time before I blog that I use this gift of blogging wisely. But today He answered my thoughts right away. He gave me these words to break the ice into the topic. DRUM ROLL PLEASE........Everybody Poops!!! He created us that way, and we all do it daily, even Brad Pitt. So there is nothing abnormal to ask you all some questions about Colon Cleanse!! Yes, I am considering it. I have taken alot of medication of the years, predisone, tramadol, singular. I have had 3 surgeries, and one more over coming. Now you know why I was considering cleaning myself out. Myself and Charla are CC Virgins. I first brought this up to Charla while we were doing crunches in the Zumba room yesterday. Right when I said the words "I am going to buy a Colan cleanse pills" a GUY walked in the door. Myself and Charla rolled into a ball, laughing hysterically without making eye contact. Yes, that really happened. Breathe in and out...well don't blow out you don't know what will come out. That was gross, sorry! I am really shocking myself tonight. Here are a couple of my questions...
1. Is it a good idea?
2. Why are some CC suggested to take for 14 days?
3. What's a good Brand?
4. Where do you find it at GNC? Health Food Store?
5. How much is too much to pay for it?

Thanks for sticking with the blog! It was definitely a adventure that I will never forget. Now, its time to see what you guys think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment