Monday, February 22, 2010

New Week

I can't believe that I haven't Blogged since Friday....Time just keeps flying by. I did work out once this weekend at the gym, but I did spend countless hours outside playing with my little's and their friends!! I love taking them to Shrek's Swamp! AKA Potter's Pond. We have fun climbing trees, feeding the ducks, and throwing rocks into the river! That has to count as some exercise, right?
Tonight is my first Body Pump class. I am so nervous about this class. Probably because I don't know much about it and I don't have a buddy that I am going with. But that's ok.....I am still going! I also started tracking my food intake/calorie count. My calorie goal is 1275 a day. I should be able to lose 2 pounds a week with eating no more than this with exercise. I love the website www.livestrong.com
It really amazing how much unhealthy food is out there. Even when I thought I was eating all the right foods, I learned sooo many have too much sugars/salt/carbs! I am going to work hard to lose those two pounds for the week. Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment