Friday, February 19, 2010

A Friends Tip

I have been trying different diet plans/methods the last few weeks, and I have gotten several suggestions on how to lose the fat. However, they all seemed so complicated...so restrictive! None of this(bread) none of that..(cheese) . Those diet plans are for the birds! There not me at all no matter how hard I try. And this fitness tip below( from Joe) seems very simplistic. And I LOVE the simple things in life. So I am going to see how this works for me. I am actually going to start calorie counting tomorrow and journal what I am eating. Yikes!! More accountability..What am I doing to myself. I already put my WEIGHT, Fat mass, and all the other details of my body for to world to see. And that was HARD!! Now, I am going to have to come clean with my food. I do good eating the right things, most of the time. My biggest problem is When I am eating food. I haven't been able to stop snacking at night. I am not eating Snickers anymore but I am still eating air popped popcorn and a apple at midnight. I am excited to see what happens!


Joe's Tip
If you eat/drink 3500 calories it = 1 pound..
Liquids count.. lots of people don't realize this.. so cutting out soda and coffee (190 Calories for a Latte)
sure adds up..

If you eat 1500 Calories a day, and your normal intake was like 2500, that's 7000 less calories a week for a total
weight loss of 2 pounds a week. It's that easy.. and that's not including exercise..

But I am going to work out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment