Friday, February 5, 2010

New Experiences

This morning was really tough for me. I woke up with a bad bad migraine, tunnel vision, nausea ! Of course, I took Excedrin but that didn't even touch it. My body was hurting in ways that I haven't felt in years. I made myself eat an apple, while chugging a bottle of water. I managed to "Cowboy Up" and went to the gym. To my surprize, I had a wonderful time at golds Gym tonight. I'm normally really scared, intimated by all the people, but tonight I was able to see people as just normal everyday folk, like me. It was hilarious listening to a women sing while I was getting changed. I enjoyed watching all the different classes work out routines. However, I need to say two things..all women who work out need to buy a good sports bra and men always where something under your baggie shorts. I saw more than I wanted to see while I was stretching! It was a total mistake of course, and I jetted for a water break right after that! My face is getting red just remembering that horrible image. I would have been different porbaly if it was a young hottie but this gentleman was older than me!
Let's get back to best part of my workout experience. I found myself enjoying the feel of sweat dripping from my face; that's a first! I began pushing myself to go just a few more minutes on each machine I went on. I walked a total of 4.5 miles granted I only know how to operate the Cardio machines. All in All a good day.
Tomorrow I am learning how to use 4 new machine's. Thank goodness for Bobbie for teaching me how to use them. Next Wednesday, I am going to take my first Zumba class! I'm super excited for this one! Thanks Meaghan for inspiring me to take Zumba..will you still be my teacher? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment