Monday, March 8, 2010

Please send Lily a card

Hi everyone! My little friend Lily Stehr left this weekend to go to John Hopkins Hospital for her surgery on Wednesday. I am asking all of you to please send her and her family a card while she is there. Maybe even include a couple dollars if you have it, and you can sign your name and a friend of Chrisy's if you want. I told the family I was going to ask my friends to pray for them and send cards if they can. The family will be there until March 17th, 2010 at least, maybe longer! I thought it would be great if we could together send cards of encouragement! It' a very difficult thing the family is going through. I know a lot of you do not know them personally, but it would bring tremendous comfort to the family knowing that they are cared about and prayed for. Here's the address to the hospital;send it there.

She is a patient of Dr. Benjamin Carson in pediatrics dept of neurology.

Johns Hopkins Hospital
Attn: Lily Stehr
600 N. Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287

Thanks friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment