Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm Back

Hello friends! Its feels so good to be sitting in front of the computer talking with all of you. I can't believe how fast this week went by. I am happy to be home. At last, no more manual labor. It's for the birds or should I say it for the lion's! They are strong physically and mentally, and they are patient for the job to be done. As for me, the bird..I wanted to fly away immediately! Especially, after I saw how BIG and BEAUTIFUL the home was. Plus, the view was inspirational. Twenty four windows, and a wrap around porch embracing the beauty of the Puget Sound and the Olympic mountains. I think its Olympic maybe Cascade mountains! Sorry, my brain is working properly..I need a good night sleep! I am getting that tonight in my perfect comfort zone.. snuggling with all my little's!
I have so much to tell, but so little time tonight. But I will say I am working out tomorrow at Gold's for my forst spin class. It has been seven days since I've been to the gym, and I am so ready and excited to go tomorrow. It surprised me that I thought about my workouts, healthy food choices while over in Seattle. Before, we left I made a decision to myself that I would eat whatever I wanted over there, and work it off when I got back. However, my body had a different idea. I ate right the whole time, and I walked everyday for 2 miles. Plus, I think I lost some weight in Seattle by sticking to my plan. I will find out on Friday! Talk to you in the am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment