Friday, February 12, 2010

Weigh In Day

Hi. Well, this morning was the big day..my on air weigh in. I did it!! I was up way to early 6:00am to find out how much I lost in a week. I will say I was bummed to get on the scale and see the needle barely move. I only lost .5 lbs this week; which sucks because last week I lost 3.5 pounds. It's a little discouraging not being able to lose at least a pound each week, especially since I have quit drinking lattes and Dr. Pepper. Plus, I ate right all week with the exception of a jaw breakers and Red Hots. I have been sucking on them like crazy instead of smoking cigarettes. I think I need to find something else to suck on because there is alot of sugar in those candies. I did tell my hubby NO CHOCOLATE for Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment