Monday, February 8, 2010

A little sore

What can I say about today except it's a Monday! Have you ever had those days where you can't seem to do the most simple things right. My morning started off with me pushing my alarm off instead of snooze. Opps! My coffee had grains in it, I shut my sweater swap in my car door. Nice..Big Black marks all over the lower section. And it went like that until I decided to go for a walk with Garrod and Sky! The walk was so refreshing renewing..I can't decide what the right words are. I came home feeling awake and motivatied to do more exercise. I just finished doing 50 crunches and 20 minutes on the Total Gym machine.
I wonder if I am losing any weight? I wont get on a scale except for my weekly public humiliation of weighing in at KW3. Tune in on Thursday morning at from 6am to 8am to hear how many pounds I have lost so far! Hopefully, at least a few!

0 comments:

Post a Comment